Self Employed

Registering with HM Revenue & Customs as self employed (CWF1)
Registering for Self Assessment (SA1)

National Insurance
Application to pay Class II National Insurance by Direct Debit (CA5601)
Small Earnings Exemption (CF10)

Companies House

Change of accounting reference date (AA01)
Change of situation or address of registered office (AD01)
Appointment of Director (AP01)
Appointment of a Secretary (AP03)
Terminating appointment as a Director (TM01)
Terminating appointment as a Secretary (TM02)
Change particulars for Director (CH01)
Change particulars for a Secretary (CH03)

Employers & Contractors

New employee without a P45 (P46)
CIS monthly statement of payment and deductions


Application to register for VAT (VAT 1)
Partnership details (VAT 2)
Deregistration (VAT 7)
Transfer of VAT number (VAT 68)
The VAT guide (VAT 700)


Self Assessment payment slip (SA361)
State Pension Forecast
Expenses & Benefits – a tax guide